Freefly Alta 8
- Designed for Aerial Cinematography
- Up to 20 lb Payload Capacity
- Works with MoVI Series Gimbals
- Gimbal Top- / Bottom-Mounting Supported
- Synapse Intelligent Flight Controller
- Advanced Vibration Isolation System
- Weather-Resistant Distribution Board
- Silent Drive Motors
- User-Definable LEDs
- Hard Transit Case Included
The Freefly ALTA 8 expands the capabilities of the ALTA line of multi-rotors for our most demanding customers who want to carry the largest cinema payloads on the market. Unpack and be ready to shoot in under five minutes thanks to quick release top and bottom trays, swan-neck carbon booms and proprietary carbon propellers.
Confidently fly professional payloads weighing up to 20-pounds knowing that you are guided by our industry-leading SYNAPSE Flight Controller.* Capture cinematic aerial shots from any perspective with the ability to mount the M?VI on top.
Take your productions to the next level with the ALTA 8 and tackle each challenge you face as an aerial cinematographer head-on.
The ALTA 8 UAV comes fully assembled and includes all the necessary tools and accessories you will need to mount a M?VI and get it flying. The standard ALTA drone ships with a Quick Release Top Handle, Inverted Landing Gear, FPV mount plate, cables to connect your personal receivers and/or FPV system, and mechanical tools to disassemble & inspect your UAV.