How to install the 3rd axis add-on board to Alexmos Brushless Gimbal Controller
1. Solder the supplied pin headers on the board.
2. Solder the female pin headers onto the other board and solder the power cable (not included!) to the
board. The polarity is indicated on the printed side.
3. Put both together as show below
4. Now you can connect the AlexMos 2-Axis Board, power, IMU and the motors. Example below
5. Connect the USB port to the computer and start up the GUI.
Click on ‘Advanced’ Tab
Under ‘Motor Outputs’ change the value of the drop down menu to “YAW ext.board”
6. Now you can set the P, I and D- values in the basic – tab for the 3rd axis.