Nighthawk 200 All Carbon Fiber Quadcopter Aircraft Frame(3mm)
EMAX Nighthawk 200 was designed for acrobatic FPV sessions. It supports 5” pros and 220x size motors, proving a strong power for racing. Camera can be mounted on a 20 degree (30 degree for optional) tilt providing better view for FPV racers. With a strong 3mm (4mm for optional) pure carbon fiber unibody main frame and low CG design, it is more durable, stable, and agile.
- A unibody main frame board made of 4mm/3mm pure carbon fiber to ensure durability.
- Equipped with motor protection mounts to reduce the damages on motors when crash.
- Low battery cabin design to optimize the center of gravity. It makes 3D actions more responsive.
- 20 degree/30 degree uptilted camera mount better for FPV racing.
- Coordinated with EMAX top-level power system.
- All Carbon Fiber
- Wheelbase: 210mm
- Weight: 97g