The next generation Alexmos 32bit brushless gimbal controller. Built from ground up to support high voltage and up to 20A of current.
Controller Comes with 2 x IMU
- Custom designed dual layer PCB architecture
- Up to 26V DC Input
- Current handling up to 20 Amps
- Built in cooling fan
- Built in 12v/4A DC Regulator to power auxiliary devices.
- Reversible IMU cable (polarity protection)
- 2 x Advanced Address switchable IMUs (easily change between frame and camera) with power indicator (Blue LED)
- Additional 4 Pin JR port for IMU Connection
- Built-in Power Switch
- Built-in Buzzer
- Built-in Power Indicator RED LED
- Built-in IMU Status/Battery Sensor Indicator Green LED
- Modular Female connectors for motors
- Dimensions 85mm x 54mm x 17.5mm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions 3.3″ x 2.1″ x 0.7″ (LxWxH)
- Weight 4.2oz (120g)
- Dimensions 22mm x 22mm x 8.25mm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions 0.86″ x 0.86″ x 0.32″ (LxWxH)
- Weight 0.04oz (2g)
Firmware upgrade 2.42b6 – AUTOTUNE Support
GUI (Windows, OS X, Linux): SimpleBGC_GUI_2_42b6.zip
User Manual (English): SimpleBGC_32bit_manual_2_42_eng.pdf
- 4xPWM servo output with adjustable rate to output virtual channels decoded from RC input, or driven by Serial API
- PID auto-tuning
- Adaptive PID gains
- Digital filters to remove resonances: 3 x Notch filters, 2nd-order low-pass filter
- Bug fixed: upside-down settings lost after switching to different profile
- “Frame upside-down” command now inverts RC control for YAW, together with inverting YAW motor and rotating second IMU
- Bug fixed: should ignore CMD channel during system init
- MOTORS_ON command resets system to home position
- New option for second (frame) IMU: “Below YAW + PID source”. It means, if Frame IMU is mounted below YAW motor, it can be used as data source for PID controller, and in some cases can give better result, than main IMU.
- (GUI) UI elements re-arranged to adopt new settings and make groupping more consistent
- (GUI) Separate LPF setting for RC and Follow Mode
- (GUI) New setting “RC Inverse” (you can use it or switch Min. and Max. angles, as before)
- Last used profile is saved as default when switched by service button, RC CMD command of from GUI.
- Bug fixed: s-bus fast mode was not decoded correctly
Note about brushless gimbals & Controllers
Brushless gimbals and controllers are very new to the market and is an emerging technology. You will need some patience and effort to get it to work as seen on youtube. THIS IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY DEVICE!
You will need some understanding of Microsoft windows drivers, software settings and tuning the gimbal software to your liking and to suit your multirotor.
We will try our best to answer your questions and point you in the right direction but getting things to work the way it’s supposed to will be YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Please understand this before you purchase any Brushless Gimbal Related Item.