- Alexmos 3 Axis board – not stacked
- Headers soldered
- Copper High Dissipation heatsinks mounted
- Custom 5 wire interconnect
- 12AWG or 14AWG power leads soldered and terminated with XT60 connector (Total 5 x Pairs Inlcuded)
- Bluetooth Module Installed
- Board flashed with the latest firmware, default settings loaded and tested for proper operation. NOT TUNED FOR ANY CAMERA
- Various ferrite rings will be included
- Box will mount using standard 2 axis board mounting pattern
- Built-in Menu Button
- Staus/Power LED
- Power Switch
- Alexmos Buzzer Included
Note: The Mounting pattern is 45mm (Standard Alexmos Board Hole Patttern). The 2 boards will need to be unscrewed from the box in order to mount the box. Enough slack provided to remove to the boards. Tuning to be done using Bluetooth module. The 2 axis board will have to be removed in order to access the USB port. If direct access to USB port is needed a whole will have to be drilled.
[wp_lightbox_ultimate_youtube_video_embed videoid=”y0fX-6Xx1Ls” playlist=””
width=”800″ height=”600″ hd=”0″ autoplay=”1″ display_control=”1″ fullscreen=””
autohide=”2″ theme=”dark” use_https=”1″ enable_privacy=”” show_logo=”0″
showinfo=”1″ auto_popup=”” direct_embed=”” anchor_type=”image” text=””
Note about brushless gimbals & Controllers
Brushless gimbals and controllers are very new to the market and is an emerging technology. You will need some patience and effort to get it to work as seen on youtube. THIS IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY DEVICE!
You will need some understanding of Microsoft windows drivers, software settings and tuning the gimbal software to your liking and to suit your multirotor.
We will try our best to answer your questions and point you in the right direction but getting things to work the way it’s supposed to will be YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Please understand this before you purchase any Brushless Gimbal Related Item.